HEAT SETTING MACHINE FOR TUBE KNITTED FABRICS
GURUSON Heat Setting Machine is specially designed for tube knit Lycra Fabric, P.C., Polyester, spun and all type of blended fabrics. Earlier which were only possible with open-width fabric treated on a Stenter. Guruson Heat Setting Machine also avoids the difficulty in handling open width fabric processing.
Heat Setting Machine (Front View)
In fact the machine is required to remove crush marks, Crease Marks & wrinkles of tube from fabrics. After process the fabric comes out with excellent finish in plated form.
Heat Setting Machine (Back View)
- Auto plating of Fabrics.
- Smooth running.
- Excellent finishing of fabrics.
- Semi Auto user friendly.
- Less man power required for operating.
- Easy handling of fabrics.
- All motor supported with A.C. Drive.
- Efficient steam chamber.
- Adds moisture at entry point In dry fabric.
- Absorb moisture to each core of fibre.
- Adjustable structure to give required width.
- Thermo set the fabric In even form.
- Steel roller.
- Cooling chamber prevents change of color.
- Trolly attachment.
- Motor load 5 Kw.
- Heating load 40 Kw.
- Steam Required 100 Kg/Hr.
- Running Speed 3 To 30 M/Min.